Pabellón Villanueva: Foto Pablo Galán
 


Villanueva pavilion

The Villanueva pavilion is the most emblematic building in the garden and was recently restored in 2008.

Constructed in the 18th century it was originally designed to be a greenhouse; however it is now used to celebrate functions and events.

Facilities: lobby, 2 halls, lecture hall

Seating Capacity: Approximately 400 per room and 80 in the lecture hall depending on set-up

For more information about the availability of this space and current rates please contact us at:


Real Jardín Botánico
Real Jardín Botánico, CSIC. Plaza de Murillo, 2. Madrid E-28014 (ESPAÑA). Tel. +34 91 4203017. FAX: +34 91 4200157
Resolución mínima: 1024 x 768 Navegadores: Firefox 1.5/Internet Explorer 6.0