Rules and Regulations for the reservation and use of facilities at the Royal Botanical Garden
Rules of use
- The event must stay on the paths without entering gardens or flowerbeds.
- Work zones are for the exclusive use of garden personnel and are not open to the public.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Animals are not allowed in the garden. Only guide dogs will be allowed entrance.
- Bikes, skates, games with balls or other objects which could damage the plants are not allowed in the garden.
- The plants should always be treated with respect; therefore their removal from the garden is strictly forbidden. (This includes removing part of a plant).
- Events are prohibited from blocking the paths for other visitors or garden personnel.
- Commercial photography is only permitted when agreed upon beforehand.
- To access the gift shop and other exhibits the entrance fee must be paid.
- All payments must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- The garden is not responsible for any problems that may occur due to weather.
Making a reservation
- A written request confirming the date, schedule, and necessary equipment (slides, transparencies, PA system) for an event must be sent 3 months in advance to the attention of the person responsible for cultural activities at
- It is important that all guests know the location of the main entrance and are aware of the signs posted throughout the garden directing them to the site of the event. It is the responsibility the person in charge of the event to take down the signs at the end of the event.
- Security and clean-up services by garden personnel will be billed to the party responsible for the event.
- A detailed record of the event must be made available to the Royal Botanical Garden
- All vehicles must enter from either the street "Claudio Moyano" or "Espalter (see the map).
- Vehicles should park next to the wooden stairs leading down to the garden.
- Tables should only be placed in the previously agreed upon location.
- The surrounding area must be taken care of and nothing should be placed on green areas.
- Garden trash cans should not be used for left over food or garbage (oil, ice, etc.).
- Visitors are responsible for the removal of their own trash bins at the end of the event.
- If an event in the Villanueva pavilion is catered the floor must be covered.